Contact Us About Managing Pests in School
Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.
EPA welcomes your comments, especially comments on how we can improve our website. We strive to respond to every comment with an answer or an appropriate referral as quickly as possible.
Send us your questions or comments:
• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.
• Via an email: email@example.com
• Call the Center for IPM toll free at 844-EPA-SIPM (372-7476)
• Via an online form (especially comments or questions related to other pesticide Web topics)
• Via mail, to this address:
Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pesticide Programs, Mail Code 7506C
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Washington DC 20460
Note: if your comment is related to a specific Web page, please include the page name or URL.
- Center for Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Center for IPM, (firstname.lastname@example.org); 844–EPA–SIPM (372–7476) – toll-free
|Name||Area of Responsibility|
|Thomas Cookemail@example.com||Center Lead|
|Brad Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Pest Management in Schools|
|Marcia Andersonemail@example.com||School IPM Webinars and Publications|
|Shanda Bennettfirstname.lastname@example.org||School IPM Webinars, Outreach and Coordination Support|
The Office of Children's Health Protection has regional school coordinators across the country that support school environmental health issues. Find your school coordinator here.
- Region 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Region 2: New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- Region 3: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia
- School IPM: John Butler, email@example.com; 215-814-2127
- Tribal: No tribal contact
- Region 4: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Region 5: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Region 6: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, New Mexico
- Region 7: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- Region 8: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- Region 9: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Tribal Nations, Pacific Islands
- Region 10: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington