Partners in Restoring Menominee River AOC
Key partnerships in the cleanup of the Menominee AOC include: The following links exit the site Exit
- City of Marinette, Wisconsin
- City of Menominee, Michigan
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
WDNR implements several of the projects outlined in the remedial action plans.
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
MDEQ is responsible for implementing several of the projects outlined in the remedial action plans.
- Tyco - Menominee River Cleanup
Tyco has participated in several restoration and remedial projects that help in the removal of beneficial use impairments. Their wastewater treatment plant maintains water quality and they have also participated in dredging of the river.
- University of Wisconsin Extension
The University of Wisconsin Extension offers ample information regarding the status of the river and opportunities for community involvement.