Ozone (O3) Standards - Other Technical Documents from the Current Review
A variety of other technical documents or memoranda may be developed in each review. These may relate to aspects of the risk and exposure assessments, the monitoring network or air quality analyses.
- Summary of Final Photochemical Assessment Monitoring Stations (PAMS) Network Design, Cavender, 9/25/15 memo
- Further Evaluation of Ozone Exposure Model Input Data in Response to Comments, Graham, 9/24/15 memo
- Lung Function Risk Sensitivity Analysis, Langstaff, 9/17/15 memo
- Additional Observations from WREA Datasets for Visible Foliar Injury, Smith and Murphy, 9/24/15 memo
- Data Analyses Supporting Responses to Public Comments for the O3 NAAQS, Wells, 9/23/15 memo
- Expanded Comparison of Ozone Metrics Considered in Current NAAQS Review, Wells, 9/28/15 memo
- Network Design Options for Photochemical Assessment Monitoring Stations Re-Engineering, Cavender, 11/19/14 memo
- Ozone Monitoring Season Analysis, Rice, 11/19/14 memo
- Analysis of Overlapping 8-hour Daily Maximum Ozone Concentrations, Wells, 11/24/14 memo
- Comparison of Ozone Metrics Considered in the Current NAAQS Review, Wells, 11/20/14 memo
- Analysis of Recent U.S. Ozone Air Quality Data to Support the Ozone NAAQS Review and Quadratic Rollback Simulations to Support the First Draft of the Risk and Exposure Assessment, Wells et al., 8/14/12 memo
- Model-based rollback using the higher order direct decoupled method (HDDM), Simon et al., 8/14/12 memo
- Regional and Seasonal Analysis of North American Background Ozone Estimates from Two Studies, Henderson et al., 8/14/12 memo
You may also be interested in other documents from the current ozone NAAQS review.