News Releases from Headquarters›Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA)
DOJ, EPA to Make Significant Announcement on Clean Air Settlements
WASHINGTON – The Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will make a significant announcement regarding Clean Air Act settlements involving the states of Colorado, Texas and Louisiana today, Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017 at 1 p.m. EDT.
- Acting Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey H. Wood of DOJ’s Environment and Natural Resources Division
- Deputy Assistant Administrator Patrick Traylor of the EPA’s Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance
- The Department of Justice and Environmental Protection Agency will announce major settlements related to Clean Air Act violations.
- Immediately following the announcement, government officials will be available for an on background Q&A session.
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Participant Dial In (Toll Free): 1-877-883-0383
- Participant International Dial In: 1-412-902-6506
- Entry Number: 0174480
NOTE: All media must dial into the conference line via the phone number provided. Once connected, please provide the operator your name and organization and you will be placed into the pool. Space is limited and not guaranteed. Press inquiries regarding logistics should be directed to Jeremy Edwards of the Office of Public Affairs at email@example.com