We offer XML news feeds covering various topics or locations. To receive a feed, right-click on a feed link below, copy the URL, then paste it into your feed reader. How to make a custom feed.
- All Categories
- Awards and Recognition
- Climate Change
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Emergency Response
- The EPA Blog
- Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
- Hazardous Waste
- Partnerships and Voluntary Programs
- Pesticides and Toxic Chemicals
- Recovery Act
- Superfund and Brownfields
- Trash and Recycling
- Underground Storage Tanks
- ~Other News Topics~
By Issuing Office
- Headquarters (or national)
- Region 01 (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont)
- Region 02 (New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands)
- Region 03 (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia)
- Region 04 (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee)
- Region 05 ( Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin)
- Region 06 (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas)
- Region 07 (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska)
- Region 08 (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming)
- Region 09 (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and the Pacific Islands)
- Region 10 (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington)
Make your own RSS feed
Here's how to create a custom RSS XML feed URL using our news releases search page:
- Go to page https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/releases
- On the right side, set any desired filter options.
- You can set one filter, or set multiple filters.
- Set no filters for a feed that shows all EPA news releases.
- Scroll to the BOTTOM of the page and click the little orange RSS icon. This changes the page to the XML view.
- Copy the URL from the top of the XML view page. This URL is your custom RSS feed.