We offer XML news feeds covering various EPA topics or locations. To use one of our pre-made feeds, click on a feed link below, copy the XML URL, then paste it into your feed reader. You can also combine filters or keywords to tailor your own EPA news feed.
- All Categories
- EPA Administrator
- Awards and Recognition
- Climate Change
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Justice
- Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
- Hazardous Waste
- Partnerships and Voluntary Programs
- Pesticides and Toxic Chemicals
- Superfund and Brownfields
- Trash and Recycling
- Underground Storage Tanks
- ~Other News Topics~
We don't provide a RSS feed for Spanish news releases at this time.
- Region 01 (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont)
- Region 02 (New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands)
- Region 03 (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia)
- Region 04 (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee)
- Region 05 (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin)
- Region 06 (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas)
- Region 07 (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska)
- Region 08 (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming)
- Region 09 (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and the Pacific Islands)
- Region 10 (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington)
Tailor your own EPA news feed
Combine filters or keywords for specialized results.
Here's how to create a custom RSS XML feed URL using filters and/or keyword search:
- Go to the news releases list page: https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/search
- Set any desired filter options on the right side of the page and/or keyword search at the top of the page.
- You can set one filter or multiple filters. The default view with no filters will list all EPA news releases.
- If your filter options return no news releases, set fewer filters.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click the little orange RSS icon. - This changes the page to the XML view or downloadable URL of the XML feed.
- Copy the URL. This URL is your custom XML RSS feed.
EXAMPLE: Selecting the filters for "Air" and "Region 06", then clicking the RSS icon will return the XML feed URL of
You can also manually derive the RSS feed URL by inserting "rss/" after "search/" as shown in the example URL above.