NPDES Permit for City of Boise Geothermal Project in Idaho
Transfer of permitting authority to Idaho. As of July 1, 2019, EPA has transferred authority to administer and enforce this permit to the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality. For more information, visit Idaho Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (IPDES) Program.
Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) final permit and supporting documents for the City of Boise Geothermal Project discharging to the Boise River in Idaho.
- Permit number: ID0025488
- Effective date: November 16, 1999
- Permit expires: November 16, 2004 (administratively continued)
- City of Boise Lander Street Wastewater Treatment Plant
- City of Boise West Boise Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Boise/Garden City Area MS4 Stormwater Permit