NPDES Stormwater Permit for Canyon Highway District #4 MS4 in Idaho
Transfer of permitting authority to Idaho. As of July 1, 2021, EPA has transferred authority to administer and enforce this permit to the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality. For more information, visit Idaho Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (IPDES) Program.
Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) municipal separate storm sewer system (MS4) final permit and supporting documents for the Canyon Highway District (CHD) #4 in Idaho.
- Permit number: IDS028134
- Effective date: February 1, 2021
- Permit expires: January 31, 2026
- NPDES Permit, Canyon Highway District No. 4 MS4, Idaho, #IDS028134 (pdf)
- Appendix B1: Stormwater Management Program Template, MS4 Permit #IDS028134 (pdf)
- Appendix B2: Annual Report Form, MS4 Permit #IDS028134 (pdf)
- NPDES Permit Fact Sheet for Ada County Highway District MS4, Canyon Highway District No. 4 MS4, and Idaho Transportation Department District 3 MS4 (pdf)