NPDES Stormwater Permit for City of Coeur d'Alene MS4 in Idaho
Transfer of permitting authority to Idaho. As of July 1, 2021, EPA has transferred authority to administer and enforce this permit to the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality. For more information, visit Idaho Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (IPDES) Program.
Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) municipal separate storm sewer system (MS4) permit and supporting documents for the City of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
- Permit number: IDS028215
- Effective date: December 1, 2020
- Permit expires: September 30, 2025
- NPDES Stormwater Permit, Coeur d'Alene MS4, Idaho, #IDS028215 (pdf)
- NPDES Permit Fact Sheet, Coeur d'Alene MS4, Idaho, #IDS028215 (pdf)
- Response to Comments on Draft NPDES Permit, Coeur d'Alene MS4, Idaho, #IDS028215 (pdf)
- Appendix B1: Stormwater Management Program Template, #IDS028215 (pdf)
- Appendix B2: Annual Report Form, #IDS028215 (pdf)