NPDES Stormwater Permit for City of Post Falls MS4 in Idaho
Transfer of permitting authority to Idaho. As of July 1, 2021, EPA has transferred authority to administer and enforce this permit to the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality. For more information, visit Idaho Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (IPDES) Program.
Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) municipal separate storm sewer system (MS4) permit and supporting documents for the City of Post Falls, Idaho.
- Permit number: IDS028231
- Effective date: November 1, 2020
- Permit expires: September 30, 2025
- NPDES Stormwater Permit, Post Falls MS4, Idaho, #IDS028231 (pdf)
- NPDES Permit Fact Sheet, Post Falls MS4, Idaho, #IDS028231 (pdf)
- Response to Comments on Draft NPDES Permit for Post Falls MS4, Idaho, #IDS028231 (pdf)
- Appendix B1: Stormwater Management Program Template, #IDS028231 (pdf)
- Appendix B2: Annual Report Form, #IDS028231 (pdf)