NPDES Stormwater Permit for Idaho Transportation Department District #3 MS4s
Transfer of permitting authority to Idaho. As of July 1, 2021, EPA has transferred authority to administer and enforce this permit to the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality. For more information, visit Idaho Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (IPDES) Program.
Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) municipal separate storm sewer system (MS4) final permit and supporting documents for the Idaho Transportation Department District #3 (ITD3) in Idaho.
- Permit number: IDS028177
- Effective date: February 1, 2021
- Permit expires: January 31, 2026
- NPDES Stormwater Permit, Idaho Transportation Dept. District 3 MS4, #IDS028177 (pdf)
- Appendix B1: Stormwater Management Program Template, MS4 Permit #IDS028177 (pdf)
- Appendix B2: Annual Report Form, MS4 Permit #IDS028177 (pdf)
- NPDES Permit Fact Sheet for Ada County Highway District MS4, Canyon Highway District No. 4 MS4, and Idaho Transportation Department District 3 MS4 (pdf)
- Response to Comments on Draft NPDES Permit for Idaho Transportation Dept. District 3 MS4, #IDS028177 (pdf)