These reports provide practical examples and transferable tools to communities that are interested in integrated planning.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Public Outreach for Integrated Wastewater and Stormwater Planning (PDF)(13 pp, 2 MB, EPA 830-R-17-003)
- Prioritizing Wastewater and Stormwater Projects Using Stakeholder Input (PDF)(32 pp, 5 MB, EPA 830-R-17-002 )
- Integrated Planning: Characterizing the Value of Water to Inform Decision-Making (PDF)(13 pp, 2 MB, EPA 830-R-17-001)
- Estimating the Value of Water: A Literature Review (PDF)(30 pp, 2 MB, EPA 830-R-17-004)
- Estimating Users of Water Resources: Springfield–Greene County Data Collection Plan (PDF)(37 pp, 4 MB, EPA 830-R-17-005)