Cyanobacterial Harmful Algal Blooms in Water
Health and Ecological Effects
Causes and Prevention
Guidelines and Recommendations
- Regulatory status of HABs, cyanobacteria and cyanotoxins in the U.S.
- Harmful Algal Bloom and Hypoxia Research and Control Act (HABHRCA)
- Drinking Water Health Advisories for Cyanotoxins
- Guidelines for cyanobacteria and cyanotoxins in recreational water
- Monitoring and Responding to Cyanobacteria and Cyanotoxins in Recreational Waters
Research and News
For comments, feedback or additional information, please contact Lesley D'Anglada (Danglada.Lesley@epa.gov), Project Manager, at 202-566-1125.