Information related to Inland HAB Webinar May 23, 2017.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Agenda for Inland HAB Webinar May 23, 2017 (PDF)(3 pp, 72 K)
- Floating wetlands for treatment of urban and agricultural runoff in Virginia - David Sample (PDF)(27 pp, 4 MB)
- Mitigation of Maryland cyanobacteria blooms: Barely straw, clay flocculation, peroxide, and permanganate - Kevin Sellner (PDF)(13 pp, 1 MB)
- Pinto Lake: Progress Towards a Healthier Community Lake - Jackie McCloud (PDF)(13 pp, 4 MB)
- Leaky Cyanobacterial Cells and Algaecide Treatments: A Look at the Data and Implications for Decision Making - John Rodgers (PDF)(33 pp, 4 MB)
- Choosing a Remediation Approach: A Case Study Based in First Principles and Mass Balance -David Caron (PDF)(14 pp, 3 MB)