Following is a listing of all reports issued by the Office of Inspector General.
GAGAS and Non-GAGAS Reports
Reports from October 2016 and later marked with a P, F or A in their report number follow GAGAS, Exitofficial examination standards established by the federal government. This sign of quality ensures the integrity, objectivity and independence of our work.
Reports marked with an N signify the limited “non-GAGAS” work that reflects back on our recent recommendations to highlight the impact of our oversight mission.
|Report Type||Middle Character (i.e., 17-X-001)|
|GAGAS-compliant reports||P, F, A|
- A - Air
- CSB - US Chemical Safety Board
- C - Contracts and Assistance Agreement Audits
- EF - Efficiency Audits
- FA - Financial Audits
- FO - Forensic Audits
- IRM - Information Resources Management Audits
- L - Land Cleanup and Waste Management
- OM - Office of Management
- SPR - Special Program Reviews
- ERP - Environmental Research Programs
- T - Toxics, Chemical Management and Pollution Prevention
- W - Water
OIG Independence of EPA
The EPA's Office of Inspector General is a part of EPA, although Congress provides our funding separate from the agency, to ensure our independence. We were created pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended Exit.
- File an OIG Hotline Complaint
- Subscribe to the OIG
- Contact the OIG
- FOIA Requests
- OIG on Twitter