Following is a listing of all reports issued by the Office of Inspector General.
2018 OIG Reports
GAGAS and Non-GAGAS Reports
Reports from October 2016 and later marked with a P, F or A in their report number follow GAGAS, Exitofficial examination standards established by the federal government. This sign of quality ensures the integrity, objectivity and independence of our work.
Reports marked with an N signify the limited “non-GAGAS” work that reflects back on our recent recommendations to highlight the impact of our oversight mission.
|Report Type||Middle Character (i.e., 17-X-001)|
|GAGAS-compliant reports||P, F, A|
- A - Air
- CSB - US Chemical Safety Board
- C - Contracts and Assistance Agreement
- EF - Efficiency
- FA - Financial
- FO - Forensic
- IRM - Information Resources Management
- L - Land Cleanup and Waste Management
- OM - Office of Management
- SP - Special Programs (prev SPR)
- ER - Environmental Research (prev ERP)
- T - Toxics, Chemical Management and Pollution Prevention
- W - Water
OIG Independence of EPA
The EPA's Office of Inspector General is a part of the EPA, although Congress provides our funding separate from the agency, to ensure our independence. We were created pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended Exit.
- Contact the OIG Hotline
- Subscribe to the OIG
- Contact the OIG
- FOIA Requests
- OIG on Twitter
- OIG's RSS Feed