Report #20-N-0128, March 31, 2020
The EPA needs to inform residents who live near facilities with significant ethylene oxide emissions about their elevated estimated cancer risks so they can manage their health risks.
Informe en Espanol (Spanish translation)You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Report at a Glance (PDF)(1 pg, 269 K)
- Full Report (PDF)(27 pp, 937 K)
- Update: EPA Response to Report (PDF)(3 pp, 2 MB)
- Update: IG Comment on EPA Response (PDF)(3 pp, 222 K)
- Update: EPA Response to Report (December 2, 2020) (PDF)(4 pp, 263 K)
- Agency Dispute Resolution (December 4, 2020) (PDF)(2 pp, 363 K)
- OIG Response to Agency Dispute Resolution (Feb 22, 2021) (PDF)(2 pp, 250 K)