Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding EPA's Pollution Prevention activities.
What Questions Does EPA Not Answer?
- We cannot endorse/recommend specific products or technologies.
- Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries, we cannot directly respond to individual requests for homework-related interviews. Please contact your Regional office and ask for their speakers bureau or the environmental education office.
- We want to respond to your questions or comments, but we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse. Therefore, we won't respond to comments that:
- contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups
- are far off-topic
- make unsupported accusations.
- If you are from the press/other media please contact the Office of Media Relations.
Call us at:
Send e-mail to:
Pollution Prevention Program
1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Mail Code 7409-M
Washington, DC 20460