Open for Comment: Pesticide Actions and Documents
This Web page is a collection of documents open for comment in EPA's pesticide program. While we will try to ensure it is complete, it may not include every item that is open for comment. Use this page to:
- Review documents using the copy posted below in the "Document Available for Comment" column
- Note that there may be additional documents in the docket that relate to the primary document listed here.
- Use the link in the "Where to Comment" column to provide your comments.
- Look for the "Comment Now" button on that page or fill in the comment block provided.
- If you would like more information about the chemical, use the link in the "Chemical or Document Name" column to go to a database where other information about the chemical may be available.
We cannot accept comments via email.
|Chemical or Document Name||Comment Period Opened||Comment Period Closes||Document Available for Comment||Where to Comment|
|Atrazine, Propazine, Simazine||7/26/18||9/24/18||Registration Reviews: Draft Human Health Risk Assessments for Atrazine, Propazine, and Simazine||Comment Now|
|Bixafen||7/25/18||8/23/18||Public Participation for New Active Ingredient Bixafen||Comment Now|
|Pyrifluquinazon||8/2/18||9/1/18||Proposed Registration Decision for the First Food and Outdoor Uses, Pyrifluquinazon||Comment Now|
|Transfluthrin||8/15/18||9/14/18||Transfluthrin: New Insecticide Active Ingredient Registration Request||Comment Now|