The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) held the first Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) community engagement event in Exeter, New Hampshire.
Meeting Materials and Information
- Final Agenda (June 21, 2018)
- Combined Presentations (June 26, 2018)
- New England PFAS Community Engagement Summary
- Federal Register Notice: Announcement of the Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) New England Community Engagement (June 15, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA to Hold New England Community Engagement on PFAS (June 11, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Releases Agenda for New England PFAS Community Engagement Event (June 18, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Gears Up for First PFAS Community Engagement Event in New Hampshire Next Week (June 22, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Concludes Historic PFAS Community Engagement Event in New Hampshire (June 26, 2017)
The New England Community Engagement event consisted of two sessions - a public listening session and PFAS working session - to hear from the public; provide tools to assist states, tribes, and local communities in addressing challenges with PFAS in the environment; and understand ways EPA can best support the work that's being done at the state, local, and tribal level.
Those that were unable to attend the New England Community Engagement had the opportunity to submit written comments in the public docket, found at http://www.regulations.gov Docket ID No. EPA-OW-2018-0270. The docket is now closed.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Final Agenda_ New England Community Engagement (PDF) (PDF)(3 pp, 672 K, June 21, 2018)
- Federal Register Notice_PFAS_New England (PDF)(1 pg, 176 K, June 5, 2018)
- Combined Region 1 PFAS Community Engagement Presentations (PDF) (PDF)(183 pp, 27 MB, June 26, 2018)
- New England PFAS Community Engagement Summary (PDF)(5 pp, 214 K, 8/23/2018)