PFAS Community Engagement Horsham, PA
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) community engagement in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
Meeting Materials and Information
- Federal Register Notice: Announcement of the Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Pennsylvania Community Engagement (June 28, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Announces Next Set of PFAS Community Engagement Events (June 27, 2018)
- Press Release: EPA Releases Agenda for Horsham PFAS Community Engagement Event (July 12, 2018)
- Press Release (with agenda): EPA Gears Up for PFAS Community Engagement Event in Horsham Pennsylvania Next Week (July 20, 2018)
- Press Release: PFAS Community Engagement Event Wraps Up in Horsham, PA (July 25, 2018)
- Printable Agenda (July 20, 2018)
- Combined Presentations (July 25, 2018)
- Community Engagement Summary (November 1, 2018)
The Pennsylvania Community Engagement event consisted of a morning working session and and evening public listening session to hear from the public. Those that were unable to attend the Pennsylvania Community Engagement had the opportunity to submit written comments in the public docket, found at http://www.regulations.gov Docket ID No. EPA-OW-2018-0270. The docket is now closed.