The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 4 has formulated a draft National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit and draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Velella Epsilon net-pen aquaculture pilot project (FL0A00001). Supporting documents such as the Essential Fish Habitat Assessment, draft Biological Evaluation, and draft Ocean Discharge Criteria Evaluation can be found attached to the draft Environmental Assessment (EA). Any persons wishing to comment on any aspect of the proposed permit or EA should do so within 30 days of the date of the Public Notice.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Draft NPDES Permit, Kampachi Farms, LLC - Velella Epsilon, #FL0A00001 (PDF)(47 pp, 620 K)
- Draft Factsheet for Kampachi Farms, LLC (PDF)(10 pp, 155 K)
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA), Kampachi Farms, LLC (PDF)(341 pp, 22 MB, April 2019)
- Biological Evaluation (BE), Kampachi Farms, LLC - Velella Epsilon (PDF)(33 pp, 581 K, August 5, 2019)
- Ocean Discharge Criteria Evaluation (ODCE), Kampachi Farms, LLC - Velella Epsilon (PDF)(57 pp, 725 K, August 5, 2019)
- Essential Fish Habitat (EFH) Assessment, Kampachi Farms, LLC - Velella Epsilon (PDF)(20 pp, 564 K, August 2, 2019)