Does EPA’s RadNet monitoring network track non-ionizing radiation from power lines, transmitters, or cell phone towers?
The EPA’s RadNet monitoring network is designed to track fluctuations in airborne radioactive particles. RadNet does not track non-ionizing radiation that comes from power lines, transmitters, or cell phone networks like 5G.
- Where can I view RadNet monitoring data and sampling analysis/laboratory results?
- Where are RadNet monitoring locations?
- How does the EPA monitor the air for radiation?
- What is RadNet?
- How did the EPA decide where to install fixed air monitors?
- What units does EPA use to report laboratory analysis results (drinking water, air filter and precipitation)?