How often are RadNet’s near-real-time air monitoring data updated on the EPA website?
RadNet near-real-time air data are refreshed hourly during business hours, Monday through Friday. This hourly refresh ensures that the most up-to-date data are available for the last 24 hours.
NOTE: All results are shown in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
To learn more, visit RadNet.
- How did the EPA decide where to install fixed air monitors?
- How does the EPA measure radiation if the air monitor in my area is not operating?
- When will my RadNet station get exposure rate measurement capability?
- Where are RadNet monitoring locations?
- Why do I see higher levels of radiation at some monitor locations?