Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer.
You can’t see or smell radon. Testing is the only way to know your level of exposure. Radon can have a big impact on indoor air quality.
Individuals and Families
- Health Risk of Radon
- Citizen's Guide to Radon
- Find a Radon Test Kit or Measurement and Mitigation Professional
- Radon in Drinking Water
- Radon Hotlines and Resources
- Radon Publications (En Español)
- Radon Media Resources for Partners and Stakeholders
- Frequent Questions about Radon
- En Español - Acerca del radón