Federal Facilities and Local Governments Sector (NAICS 921110)
Part of the public administration sector (NAICS 92) this sector consists of establishments of federal, state, and local government agencies that administer, oversee, and manage public programs and have executive, legislative, or judicial authority over other institutions within a given area.
Laws and Regulations
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse: base closures and transfers, hazardous waste, military munitions, perchlorate, and other regulatory information.
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs)
- Regulatory Radiation Information from Other Agencies
Additional Topics for Local Government
- Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW) NESHAPs
- State Implementation Plans Status and Information: how states and EPA work together to meet and maintain National Ambient Air Quality Standards.
- Local Emergency Planning Committees
- Public Drinking Water Systems Programs
- Effluent Guidelines: Drinking Water Treatment
- Municipalities and Wastewater Treatment Plants: includes stormwater and sewer overflow information.
- Small Public Water Systems and Capacity Development
- Wastewater in Small Communities
- Boiler Compliance at Area Sources
- Combustion Portal Exit: compliance assistance center.
- Comprehensive Procurement Guideline: purchasing products with recycled or recovered materials.
- Sustainable Marketplace: Greener Products and Services: helps the federal government "buy green."
- Federal Facilities Sector Compliance Assistance: including sector profiles and assistance centers.
- Local Government Compliance Assistance Exit: including sector profiles and compliance assistance centers.
- TSCA Section 402/404: Lead-Based Paint Renovation Program: guidance to assist states and tribes to manage lead renovation, repair and painting programs.
- Federal Facilities Enforcement
- State and Local Government Activities and Liability Protections: Cleanup of contaminated properties