Sustainable and Healthy Communities Research Webinar Series
This webinar series highlights research and activities conducted by or relevant to EPA’s Sustainable and Healthy Communities research program, which focuses on contaminated site revitalization, waste and materials management, and the advancement of healthy, resilient communities.
Who should attend?
Community members, researchers, representatives of tribes or local and state governments, and others interested in learning about the Sustainable and Healthy Communities research program and related topics.
Have questions? Need accommodations?
For questions and/or to request captions or other accommodations, please contact Aaron Ferster at Ferster.Aaron@epa.gov. (Please note that we need a week prior to the webinar to provide live captioning.)
- Environmental Health Literacy and Risk Communications.
Related publication: Environmental Health Literacy
- State of Michigan: Environmental Restoration, Ecosystem Service Valuation, and Community Revitalization
- Understanding communities, values, and decisions through a study of Remediation to Restoration to Revitalization (R2R2R)
- Health Effects of Urban Greenspace
Related publication: Vegetated land cover near residence is associated with reduced allostatic load and improved biomarkers of neuroendocrine, metabolic and immune functions
- EnviroAtlas Educational Materials
- Racial and Economic Disparities in Residential Proximity to PM Emission Sources: A National Analysis
Related publication: Disparities in Distribution of Particulate Matter Emission Sources by Race and Poverty Status
- USEPA ORD Tribal Environmental Research Program: What’s in a Name?