Carmelita Chadwick-Gallo is the Director, Research Triangle Park Finance Center, Environmental Protection Agency. As the Finance Center Director, she is responsible for over $1 billion in contract and purchase order payments annually. Prior to joining the EPA, Ms. Chadwick-Gallo served as the Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (ASAF), Financial Management and Comptroller.
As Special Assistant, she served as a senior, confidential financial management advisor and champion on issues important to the ASAF (FM&C). Ms. Chadwick-Gallo was commissioned in the United States Air Force upon graduation from Baylor University, and as a military officer, she served in a wide variety of financial management roles.
Upon completion of military service, she served as the Director of Finance, Systems Engineering Solutions at BAE Systems. Later, she returned to the Department of Defense, serving as a senior financial management analyst responsible for the financial management oversight of a diverse portfolio of Secretary of Defense programs to include Overseas Contingency Operations, Navy Working Capital Funds, multiple Defense-Wide Agencies and Funds Control.
Financial Management/Accounting/Business Management/Careers/Budgeting
- The Speakers Bureau is available for scheduling presentations only. For questions about EPA Research, visit Contact Us About EPA Research. For general questions about EPA, visit Contact EPA.
- Travel is limited to approximately 50 miles from Research Triangle Park, North Carolina (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) area. All travel is up to the discretion of the speaker.
- There is no charge for a speaker.
- Submit requests at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Requests limited to two speakers per event.
- If you have a large event and would like to request multiple speakers from EPA, Contact the Speakers Bureau for assistance.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, contact the speakers as soon as possible, but no later than 1 week prior to the presentation.