Peter Byrley received his Ph.D. in chemical and environmental engineering from the University of California, Riverside and his B.S. in environmental engineering from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He is currently a postdoctoral fellow in the Center for Public Health and Environmental Assessment at EPA. His research interests have focused on air quality, ultrafine particles, nanotechnology and 3D printing. He has won past awards for his presentations including the Statewide University of California Grad Slam Speaking Contest and the 1st Annual EPA Science on Earth Day Talks.
|Nanotechnology in Consumer Products||Grades 9-16, College, Community||30 - 60
|Day, Evening, Weekend|
- The Speakers Bureau is available for scheduling presentations only. For questions about EPA Research, visit Contact Us About EPA Research. For general questions about EPA, visit Contact EPA.
- Travel is limited to approximately 50 miles from Research Triangle Park, North Carolina (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) area. All travel is up to the discretion of the speaker.
- There is no charge for a speaker.
- Submit requests at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Requests limited to two speakers per event.
- If you have a large event and would like to request multiple speakers from EPA, Contact the Speakers Bureau for assistance.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, contact the speakers as soon as possible, but no later than 1 week prior to the presentation.