An official website of the United States government.

We've made some changes to If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Contact Us about Rulemaking on Preventing Hazardous Substance Spills

Report an environmental violation

Report possible violations of environmental laws and regulations.

To report an oil or chemical spill, contact the National Response Center at: 800-424-8802.

Send us your questions or comments:

• All inquiries from news media must go to EPA’s press office.

• Via an online form

EPA Headquarters Emergency Management Staff

U.S. EPA Office of Emergency Management
Ariel Rios Building (5104A)
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460

To contact a specific individual, use the EPA employee directory.

Please use the form below to send us comments or questions. Be sure to include your e-mail address if you’d like a response.

Mailing Address: