EPA Region 3 SBIR Workshop
Date and TimeThursday 07/27/2017 12:45PM to 6:45PM EDT
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program provides funding to encourage domestic small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development that has the potential for commercialization. Through a competitive awards based program, SBIR enables small businesses to explore their technological potential and provides the incentive to profit from its commercialization.
Join us on July 27 to learn more about the SBIR program and how this
funding can apply to your technology development. At this workshop you will:
- Receive information about upcoming SBIR funding opportunities from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Energy (DOE) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Hear tips from small businesses who were successful in receiving SBIR funding.
- Have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with agency representatives to discuss your concept or project.
- Hear from resource partners who can help you fine tune and prepare your SBIR proposal.
- Have an opportunity to network with other small businesses.
This workshop is geared toward for-profit technology and science based firms with less than 500 employees. Parking is available in the I-1 garage at Villanova University. Additional details will be provided following registration