Electric Utility Generating Units: Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on State Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources – How to Comment
EPA will accept comment on the Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on State Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Emissions through February 26, 2018. Comments should be identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0545 and may be submitted by one of the following methods.
- Online: Go to https://www.regulations.gov and follow the instructions for submitting comments to EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0545
- Email: Comments may be sent to a-and-r-Docket@epa.gov. Include Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0545 in the subject line of the message
- Fax: Fax your comments to: (202) 566-9744. Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0545
- Mail: Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mail Code 28221T, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0545, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460
- Hand/Courier Delivery: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, EPA WJC West Building, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20004, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0545. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket's normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information