Public Hearing: Hydrochloric Acid Production Proposed Amendments
- Registration is only required for individuals who wish to present oral testimony; registration is not required to attend and listen to testimony at the public hearing.
- The public hearing will be held in a federal building and proper identification is required for entry (e.g. REAL ID-compliant driver's license or government-issued ID).
- If you cannot attend the public hearing you may still submit your comments on the proposed amendments through the docket.
EPA will hold a public hearing for its proposed amendments to its National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Hydrochloric Acid Production source category. The hearing will take place on March 27, 2019, beginning at 9:00 a.m. (local time) in:
- Room 1153, William Jefferson Clinton-East
1201 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004
- Go to Visiting EPA’s Headquarters for directions, transportation and parking information.
Read the public hearing Federal Register notice for more details.
EPA will end the hearing two hours after the last registered speaker has spoken, or no later than 5:00 p.m. (local time).
Each commenter will have five minutes to provide oral testimony. Written statements and supporting information submitted during the comment period will be considered with the same weight as oral comments and supporting information presented at the public hearing.
The comment period on the proposal is open. Comments must be received on or before April 26, 2019.
Pre-registration for the public hearing is now closed.