How to Comment: NSPS for GHG Emissions from New, Modified, and Reconstructed EGUs
On December 6, 2018, EPA proposed to revise the New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for greenhouse gas emissions from new, modified, and reconstructed fossil fuel-fired power plants. EPA will accept comments on this proposed rule through February 19, 2019. Comments should be identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0495 and may be submitted by one of the following methods.
- Online: Go to https://www.regulations.gov/ and follow the instructions for submitting comments to EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0495.
- Email: Comments may be sent to a-and-r-Docket@epa.gov. Include Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0495 in the subject line of the message.
- Mail: Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mail Code 28221T, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0495, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460.
- Fax: Fax your comments to: (202) 566-9744. Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0495.
- Hand/Courier Delivery: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, EPA WJC West Building, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20004, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2013-0495. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.