Community Involvement Training Program
This dynamic training program brings together people from EPA and the Agency’s partners and stakeholders who plan and implement community involvement, partnership, stewardship, outreach, and education programs.
The program features plenary sessions with guest speakers, topical discussions, dozens of engaging and interactive training sessions, and networking opportunities.
Postponed: 2017 Community Involvement Training Program
EPA's 2017 Community Involvement Training Program has been postponed. We will provide updates on this page.
If you submitted a proposal for this training, your application will still be considered once the program is rescheduled. We will contact you via phone or email to verify that you are still interested and available to participate. If needed, we will offer an additional call for proposals once a new date has been confirmed.
Thank you for your understanding and for supporting the EPA Community Involvement Training Program.
Office of Environmental Justice
Phone: (202) 564-4287
Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation
Phone: (703) 603-8707
Booklets from Previous Conferences
- 2015 conference in Atlanta, Georgia (PDF)(28 pp, 5.8 MB, About PDF)
- 2013 conference in Boston, Massachusetts (PDF)(31 pp, 761 K)
- 2011 conference in Arlington, Virginia (PDF)(38 pp, 2.5 MB)
- 2009 conference in Seattle, Washington (PDF)(8 pp, 3 MB)
- 2007 conference in Jacksonville, Florida (PDF)(18 pp, 451 K)
- 2006 conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (PDF)(38 pp, 731 K)