Community Involvement Training Program
The Community Involvement Training (CIT) program brings together people from EPA and its partners and stakeholders who plan and implement community involvement, partnership, stewardship, outreach and education programs. The CIT provides an in-person forum for interactions between EPA and state, local, federal and tribal representatives as well as academia and private industry.
The program features a plenary session with guest speakers, an all-hands session with a special emphasis on cleanup and reuse, engaging and interactive training sessions, and networking opportunities.
EPA held the most recent CIT in Kansas City, Missouri, from July 17-19, 2018.
If you have questions about the EPA Community Involvement Training Program, please email CITprogram@epa.gov.
Information on Previous Community Involvement Training Programs
- 2018 training program in Kansas City, MissouriExit
- 2015 conference in Atlanta, Georgia (PDF)(28 pp, 5.8 MB)
- 2013 conference in Boston, Massachusetts (PDF)(31 pp, 761 K)
- 2011 conference in Arlington, Virginia (PDF)(38 pp, 2.5 MB)
- 2009 conference in Seattle, Washington (PDF)(8 pp, 3 MB)
- 2007 conference in Jacksonville, Florida (PDF)(18 pp, 451 K)
- 2006 conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (PDF)(38 pp, 731 K)