Community Involvement Training Program
2018 EPA Community Involvement Training Program: Engaging and revitalizing communities through cleanup and reuse – July 18-19, 2018, Kansas City, Missouri
This Community Involvement Training (CIT) Program brings together people from EPA and the Agency’s partners and stakeholders who plan and implement community involvement, partnership, stewardship, outreach, and education programs. The CIT provides an important, comprehensive, in-person forum for interactions among and between the EPA and state, local, federal, and tribal community representatives as well as academia and private industry.
The program features a plenary session with guest speakers, an All-Hands session with a special emphasis on clean up and reuse, engaging and interactive training sessions, and networking opportunities.
We have selected the top training courses for the CIT and will contact the course sponsors individually. Thank you for supporting the EPA Community Involvement Training Program.
If you have questions, please email CITprogram@epa.gov or contact Leslie Leahy, Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation, (703) 603-8707, or Jasmin Muriel, Office of Environmental Justice (202) 564-4287.
Booklets from Previous Conferences
- 2015 conference in Atlanta, Georgia (PDF)(28 pp, 5.8 MB, About PDF)
- 2013 conference in Boston, Massachusetts (PDF)(31 pp, 761 K)
- 2011 conference in Arlington, Virginia (PDF)(38 pp, 2.5 MB)
- 2009 conference in Seattle, Washington (PDF)(8 pp, 3 MB)
- 2007 conference in Jacksonville, Florida (PDF)(18 pp, 451 K)
- 2006 conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (PDF)(38 pp, 731 K)