You are here:
2015 Preliminary Dataset - Basic Data Files
Each Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program Basic Downloadable Data File contains the 100 most requested data fields from the TRI Reporting Form R and Form A. The data in these files are presented in CSV ("Comma Separated Value") file format. These files will be updated several times between July and September as more TRI submissions are processed.
Note: Quantities of dioxin and dioxin-like compounds are reported in grams; all other chemicals are reported in pounds.
- Facility Name, Address, Latitude & Longitude Coordinates, and industry sector (SIC or NAICS) codes
- Chemical Identification and Classification Information
- On-site Release Quantities
- Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW) Transfer Quantities
- Off-site Transfer Quantities for Release/Disposal and Further Waste Management
- Summary Pollution Prevention Quantities (Section 8 of the Form R)
|Click the arrow to select a file|
For more information about using these files, see the TRI Basic Data File Documentation. You may also refer to the 2015 TRI Reporting Forms and Instructions document for complete descriptions of the data fields. For general information about understanding and using TRI data, please see the Factors to Consider guide.