2015 TRI Preliminary Dataset - Basic Plus Files
The Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Basic Plus Data Files include eight file types that collectively contain all of the data fields from the TRI Form R and Form A (except Schedule 1). The eight file types on this page are tab-delimited .txt and then compressed into a .zip file. The dataset is complete and will be the basis for the 2015 TRI National Analysis report, planned for publication in January 2017.
Note: Quantities of dioxin and dioxin-like compounds are reported in grams; all other chemicals are reported in pounds.
- 1: Facility, Chemical, Releases and Other Waste Management Summary Information
- 2a: Detailed Source Reduction Activities and Methods
- 2b: Detailed On-Site Waste Treatment Methods and Efficiency
- 3a: Details of Transfers Off-site
- 3b: Details of Transfers to Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW)
- 4: Details of Facility Information
- 5: Additional Information on Source Reduction, Recycling and Pollution Control
- 6: Additional Information on Miscellaneous and Optional
|Click the arrow to select a file|
For more information about using these files, see the TRI Basic Plus Data File Documentation. You may also refer to the 2015 TRI Reporting Forms and Instructions document for complete descriptions of the data fields. For general information about understanding and using TRI data, please see the Factors to Consider guide.