Archived TRI Reporting Forms and Instructions
For reference purposes, below are Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) reporting forms and instructions for past years. Instructions for the current reporting year are now located in GuideME.
On this page:
- Reporting Forms and Instructions by Reporting Year
- Submitting TRI Forms to States and Tribes
- Trade Secret Submission and Substantiation
Please consider EPA's Audit Policy for submissions that are past due or being revised, and for information about self-disclosing.
Reporting Year 2016
Reporting Year 2015
Reporting Year 2014
Reporting Year 2013
Reporting Year 2012
Reporting Year 2011
Reporting Year 2010
Reporting Year 2009
Reporting Year 2008
Reporting Year 2007
Reporting Year 2006
Reporting Year 2005
- 2005 Reporting Forms
- Naphthalene De Minimis Level Change
- 2005 TRI Reporting Forms & Instructions Guide
Reporting Year 2004
Reporting Year 2003
- Facilities are required to submit TRI reporting forms to both EPA and the applicable state, territory or tribe.
- A facility located in a state (or the Indian country of a tribe) that participates in the TRI Data Exchange (TDX) can fulfill its TRI reporting obligations by submitting its TRI reporting forms via the Central Data Exchange using TRI-MEweb. All 50 states now participate in TDX.
- Facilities located in a territory or the Indian country of a tribe that doesn't participate in TDX must submit a separate TRI reporting form to the appropriate territory or tribe. Please see the TRI contacts list for addresses.