If your facility must report to the TRI Program, these training slides will help you understand:
- Advanced issues related to threshold determinations, TRI reporting, and exemptions,
- Information on reporting requirements for PBTs (such as lead, mercury, PACs, etc.) and other chemicals (such as hydrochloric and sulfuric acid aerosols, ammonia, metal compounds nitrate compounds, and metal cyanides) with special TRI reporting considerations,
- General TRI Program and process information, and
- How to use the TRI-MEweb online reporting application and the CDX electronic submission process.
- Advanced TRI Reporting Concepts for RY 2017 (PDF)(16 pp, 1 MB, 2/8/2018)
- Advanced TRI Reporting Concepts With Notes for RY 2017 (PDF)(61 pp, 9 MB, 2/8/2018)