Updated for the 2017 TRI reporting year, these training slides will help you determine:
- if your facility is covered by EPCRA Section 313 (TRI), and
- if your facility is covered, for which chemicals your facility must submit a TRI form.
You will also learn about:
- making release and other waste management calculations and estimates,
- When the Form A Certification statement can be used instead of the Form R,
- Reporting exemptions (i.e., particular uses of TRI chemicals that don’t have to be included on TRI forms), and
- General TRI Program and process information.
- Basic TRI Reporting Concepts for RY 2017 (PDF)(32 pp, 4 MB, 2/8/2018)
- Basic TRI Reporting Concepts With Notes for RY 2017 (PDF)(127 pp, 26 MB, 2/8/2018)