GAP Online 3.0 (GO3)Exit is optional for the FY 2019 work plan negotiation process - applicants that receive a standalone GAP grant are encouraged to use GO3 to develop their work plans, but it is not required. PPG recipients may also use GO3 if their PO approves.
EPA established GO3 as an electronic GAP work plan development, review, and approval system. As we continue with our efforts to refine the tribal environmental program capacity development framework and corresponding GAP Guidance, we will explore ways to further enhance the GAP Online system (GO3) to support individual users and the national program.
The legacy GAP Online 2.3.5 is no longer accepting new work plans. However, GAP Online 2.3.5 remains available for recipients and project officers with work plans already established on that system.
User Guides for GO3
- The Draft GO3 Regional User Guide provides instructions for GO3 for EPA personnel provides instructions for GO3 for EPA personnel to process grant work plans under the Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP).
- The Draft GO3 Tribal User Guide provides GO3 instructions for prospective financial assistance recipients under the Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP).
User Guides for GAP Online 2.3.5
- The Quick Reference Guide is a condensed reference for GAP tribal grantees. The guidance explains how tribal grantees can quickly enter, update, and submit work plans to the Region using GAP online.
- The Regional User Guide a reference for the EPA Regional Office Project Officer. The guidance explains how the Regional Project Officers can view the Region’s work plans using GAP Online.
- The Tribal User Guide is a reference for GAP tribal grantees. The guidance explains how tribal grantees can enter their work plans and submit their work to the Region using GAP Online.