For questions about Clean Air Act tribal grants in Region 5, please contact:
Monika Lacka (firstname.lastname@example.org) 312-353-6556
Clean Air Act grant funding is available in fiscal year 2019 for federally recognized tribes and tribal consortia within Region 5. An estimated $900,000 - $1.1 million is available for Region 5 Tribal project and program grants. EPA anticipates awarding awarding 12-17 cooperative agreements, ranging from approximately $40,000 to $140,000.
- Announcement date: Aug. 31, 2018
- Proposals due: Oct. 31, 2018
Proposals must be postmarked or e-mail date stamped by Oct. 31, 2018. Late proposals will not be considered.
- Projected notification to Tribes: Jan. 2, 2019
- Complete applications due: Jan. 22, 2019
See complete funding announcement below for more information.
About Clean Air Act Tribal Grants
Sections 103 and 105 of the Clean Air Act allow EPA to provide grant support to tribes to help build tribal knowledge and increase tribes' capacity to manage air quality issues.
- Tribal Air Grants Framework - Menu of Options (includes sample budget and workplan templates)
Forms: For all grant forms for CAA 105 (CFDA 66.001), 103 (CFDA 66.034), and DITCA (CFDA 66.473) grants, visit grants.gov and select the appropriate grant opportunity package.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Region 5 Clean Air Act Tribal Funding Announcement for FY 2019 (PDF)(14 pp, 208 K, Aug. 31, 2018)