October 2019 Memorandum of Understanding Between the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC) and EPA.
- Continue long-term improvement in communication between the states and EPA.
- Continue a high-level IOGCC/EPA relationship that is intended to foster environmental protection based on mutual understanding of each other's missions, responsibilities, and authorities.
- Address, through ad hoc, issue-oriented working subgroups, issues that may result from concurrent jurisdiction between the states and EPA.
- Identify issues of concern between the states and EPA that can be addressed in the short and long term.
- Identify and implement mutually beneficial joint activities.
The MOU replaces multiple older MOUs between the IOGCC and EPA.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.