EPA developed these brochures to help owners and operators of underground storage tanks (USTs) in Indian Country comply with the 1988 UST regulations. The brochures are effective through October 12, 2018. EPA has also developed brochures effective on October 13, 2018 based on the 2015 UST regulations.You may need a PDF reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Demonstrating Financial Responsibility (EPA 510-F-13-001). August 2013. (PDF)(2 pp, 255 K)
- Using Insurance to Demonstrate Financial Responsibility (PDF) (EPA 510-F-13-002). August 2013. (PDF)(2 pp, 323 K)
- Overfill Prevention (EPA 510-F-12-003). July 2012. (PDF)(2 pp, 239 K)
- Recordkeeping and Notification (EPA 510-F-12-002). March 2012. (PDF)(2 pp, 651 K)
- Storage Tank Release Detection (EPA 510-F-13-003). August 2013. (PDF)(2 pp, 459 K)
- Piping Release Detection (EPA 510-F-13-004). August 2013. (PDF)(2 pp, 652 K)
- Spill Buckets (EPA 510-F-12-001). March 2012. (PDF)(2 pp, 589 K)