Federal Facilities Environmental Compliance Training - Ask The Inspector Workshop
Date and TimeWednesday 06/27/2018 8:30AM EDT to Thursday 06/28/2018 12:30PM EDT
Registration DeadlineFriday 06/15/2018 6:00PM EDT
Please note: The class described below is now full. No other registrations can be taken. We thank you for your interest.
On June 27 and 28, 2018, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region III and Virginia Department of Environmental Quality are, with the assistance of the NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic, hosting an environmental compliance training for Federal facilities. This 2-day training will review the most significant problems observed during our inspections in the following areas: Clean Air Act, Underground Storage Tanks, Hazardous Waste, Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC), NPDES and Stormwater requirements.
- The training will take place in the Scotts Annex Center (Norfolk Naval Shipyard), Portsmouth, VA. On the first day from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on the second day from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- The workshop will be delivered through lectures from experienced compliance inspectors. Discussing the most common issues affecting the Federal sector.
- This workshop is intended for Federal personnel who are involved in environmental compliance activities at Federal facilities.
- There is no cost to attend this training; however, each participant is responsible for her/his travel and per diem expenses.
- Due to the activities designed for this training and to provide the best experience, class size is limited to 50 participants.