Template for Replacement Engine Exemption Report
This template is for manufacturers of nonroad engines and heavy-duty highway engines to report the number of engines produced under the replacement engine exemption found at 40 CFR 1068.240.
Following are instructions for uploading the document into EV-CIS:
- Download and fill out the applicable template
- Download and complete the template. Please do not convert the Excel template to PDF, keep the template in Excel format for submission to EV-CIS. When naming your file, use the following naming convention: [Mfr Code]-[MY]-Replacement Engine Report.xlsx
- Log in to EV-CIS and submit completed data submission form to EV-CIS’s Document Module
- To submit your document, log in to EV-CIS at http://cdx.epa.gov/warning.asp. Follow the instructions to log in. Once in the “MyCDX” page, click on the link titled “VERIFY: Upload Compliance Documents.” Complete all of the required fields on the submission page. Use the compliance document type “Replacement Engine Exemption Notification” for the submission. After the submission page is filled out, select “Review & Submit.” After that, select “Finalize.”
- Confirm if the submission form was accepted by EV-CIS
- After submitting the document, you will receive a message in your CDX inbox stating whether the document was accepted or rejected. If your submission was rejected, the message will also notify you with a reason for why it was rejected. It may take a few minutes for the message to arrive in your CDX inbox. Your CDX inbox can be accessed through the left navigation bar through the “Inbox” link.
- Free Viewers
Template for Replacement Engine Exemption Report (XLSX)(2 pp, 39 K, September 2017)