Water Innovation and Technology
Water innovation and technology embraces forward-thinking applications and solutions to advance the nation’s clean and safe water goals. These solutions range from specific technologies to innovative approaches that enable the U.S. to better meet this challenge.
News from the Water Sector
- EPA Recognizes Excellence and Innovation in Clean Water Infrastructure
- EPA Highlights Innovation at World’s Largest Water Conference
- Innovative Governance for Improved Water Quality
- Nutrient Sensor Design Competition Spurs Innovation
- Rating America’s Infrastructure – American Society of Civil Engineers 2017 Report Card
Conferences and Events
Applying Water Innovation
Technology Commercialization through the FAST Water Network
Adopting new technologies can seem risky with a minimal track record. The FAST Water Network gives technology developers a chance by offering space to conduct pilot projects.
Innovations in Green Infrastructure Stormwater Community Planning and Design in Puerto Rico
Solutions to urban runoff and flooding for one city might not be a good fit for the next. EPA facilitates workshops to help ensure communities support solutions that are environmentally effective.
Economic Impact of Water Technology Innovation Clusters
Good things happen when those affected by water decisions meet in a collaborative way. EPA helps stakeholders form "clusters" that take on the challenges of tomorrow.