Water Infrastructure and Resiliency Finance Center
Making Local Water Infrastructure Decisions?
Looking for Water Infrastructure Funding and Financing?
Interested in Affordability Programs?
Learn About EPA's Environmental Financial Advisory Board
The Water Finance Center provides financing information to help local decision makers make informed decisions for drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure to protect human health and the environment.
- September 21, 2021
- View details and register
- Environmental Financial Advisory Board Letter to EPA Administrator Regan
- The Forest Resilience Bond: Structural Design and Contribution to Water Management in Collaborative Forest Restoration Partnerships
- Pre-Publication: 2021 Financial Capability Assessment for Clean Water Act Obligations
- Water Utility COVID-19 Financial Impact Tool
- Clearinghouse for Environmental Finance
Subscribe to Updates to stay in touch with EPA's Water Finance Center.