You are here:
EPA Region 5
- Flint, Mich. Drinking Water Response
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Cleanup sites in Region 5
- Petroleum Coke in Chicago
- All Region 5 news releases
- Region 5 media contacts
- Get EPA Region 5 news by email
- Order environmental education publications
Region 5 Events Calendar
Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2016
EPA representatives will be in the area near the Reilly Tar & Chemical Corp. (St. Louis Park, Minn.) Superfund site Feb. 2 - 4 to interview residents about the site. To participate contact EPA Community Involvement Coordinator Heriberto León at 800-621-8431 or at (email@example.com).
Friday, Feb. 19, 2016
Comment period ends on proposed Consent Agreement and Final Order (CAFO) against Benz Oil, Inc., CWA-05-2016-0007
Friday, Feb. 26, 2016
Registration deadline for 2016 Great Lakes Areas of Concern Conference
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Comment period ends on the proposed draft permit modification MI-035-2D-0032 to allow SJX, LLC. of Traverse City, Michigan to inject fluid deep underground in Clare County, Michigan.
March 2-3, 2016
2016 Great Lakes Areas of Concern Conference at University of Michigan - Dearborn.