- February 10, 2016 -- EPA finalized revisions to the Lead-based Paint program to reduce burden and costs to industry and clarify language for training providers. Read more.
- December 21, 2015 -- EPA is opening a comment period to seek information related to lead test kits and other field testing options. Read the Federal Register Notice.
- October 27, 2015 -- EPA announces 75 enforcement actions for violations of the RRP rule. Read more.
- Learn about Lead Poisoning Prevention Week.
Report Uncertified Contractors and Environmental Violations
Popular Topics and Resources
- Real Estate Disclosure Information
- Lead Evaluation and Removal (Abatement)
- Find an Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Download Documents and Materials
- Science and Technology
- Laws and Regulations
- Policy and Guidance
- Outreach, Partnerships and Grants
- Lead at Superfund Sites
- En Español