America’s Children and the Environment is an EPA report that presents key information on environmental stressors that can affect children’s health. In January 2013, EPA released an updated third edition of this report (ACE3) that shows the status and trends of:
- Environments and Contaminants (contaminants in air, water, food, and soil and other environmental conditions),
- Biomonitoring (chemicals measured in the bodies of mothers and children), and
- Health (childhood diseases and health outcomes).
Download America's Children and the Environment, Third Edition:
We will post a website where you can explore the report by April 30.For announcements of future updates to this website, please sign up for email notifications.
Download previous editions of the ACE report:
- U.S. EPA, 2003. America’s Children and the Environment: Measures of Contaminants, Body Burdens, and Illnesses (PDF) (181pp, 1.4MB)
- U.S. EPA, 2000. America’s Children and the Environment: A First View of Available Measures (PDF) (91pp, 1.1 MB)