To see future EPA procurement opportunities click the Forecast Database button below.
The Office of Acquisition Management (OAM) is responsible for all contracting and related activities to fulfill the Agency's mission to protect and safeguard the environment through its business relationships. As the business organization of the Agency, OAM manages and supports the Procurement and Contracts Management Program's Policies, Procedures, Operations, Contract Planning, Awards, Administration, and Closeouts. For list of the procurement offices that do the buying see attached list Who Buys for Whom For more details about OAM's organization, services, and points of contact, please see About EPA's Office of Acquisition Management.
Vivek Kundra, Chief Information Officer, and Beth Noveck, Deputy Chief Technology Officer for Open Government, explain the Open Government Initiative
Service Contract Inventory - The inventory include all service contract actions over $25,000 awarded in the specified fiscal year.
Inventory of Commercial and Inherently Governmental Activities - The Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act of 1998, P.L. 105-270, and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-76 require agencies to prepare inventories of the commercial and inherently governmental activities performed by their federal employees.
Current Business Announcements with EPA
EPA contract vehicles are to be awarded to vendors with a valid CCR and current Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) registration. The subsequent weblink provides guidance on registering and updating a CCR profile. CCR Requirements.
- Justification & Approvals (J&A) -
Also known as a Justification for Other than Full and Open Competition (JOFOC) - Documents the agency's decision to award a contract without providing for full and open competition.
- Sources Sought Synopses - Public solicitation notice to identify sources that can meet a government requirement.
- Fed BizOpps Synopses - Presolicitation notification of proposed government procurement actions.
- Solicitations and Amendments - Documents that describe the specifications and proposal due dates for supplies and services the government requires.
- Closed Procurements - Solicitations or Request for Quotations (RFQ's) in which the due date for proposal submission has passed.
- Award Notices - Information on Contract Awards.
- Canceled Procurements - Notification of any canceled procurement.
- Announcements - Procurement related general information/proposed Sole Source purchase notifications
- Announcements of Student Services Contracts - Students Services Contracts (Headquarters Procurement Operations Division (Washington, D.C.) , Research Triangle Park, NC Procurement Operations Division and Cincinnati (Ohio) Procurement Operations Division Sole Source purchase notifications
"Greening" Government Procurement
Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12)
The template was developed to assist in providing a uniform format for the transmission of the required contractor employee information. The template contains drop down menus when entering data in various data cells, i.e. Employee Type, Program Office, Work City and State, Birth State, Birth Country, Citizenship, Previous Investigation and Investigative Agency. Click here for the Template "Contract People Template". (updated 04/12/12)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The template must include contractor employees’ full, "formal" names as found on employment records, Social Security cards, driver’s license, etc. Incomplete, inaccurate names and/or nicknames are UNACCEPTABLE and will delay badge issuance.
Office of Acquisition Management - Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)